Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland
Where I come from (Tulsa), I am very familar with ice, sleet and snow. Here in Austin, we usually don't see this kind of weather. Until this week. Of course it's not like what they're getting in Oklahoma or Missouri. We have a very thin layer of ice on the streets but on the cars it's a different story. We have about a 1/2 inch layer of ice on the cars. Since Carey's not too familar with having to defrost a car, I helped him defrost it while he got ready for work. Such a great wife, yes, I know. Enjoy the photos of Ice Storm '07. That's the name they gave this storm on the news. They haven't seen an ice storm.















The bird feeder even has ice.










Frozen rear end.










Saturdays' Radar - Frozen



Ice on tree limbs.

1 comment:

Noah and Max said...

Rumor has it there is a possiblity of 4-8 inches of snow this weekend here in Tulsa...God I hope the weathermen are wrong again! I can't handle this