Well Abigail has a rash. It's the hives. Poor thing. She ran a temp a couple of days ago but nothing to be alarmed about. She was really blotchy last night and didn't sleep well so I took her to see the doc this morning. As long as Abigail had Elmo she was alright. We stopped and got her prescription filled. She had some Benadryl today and now she's in bed feelin' good with Zyrtec. This rash tends to last for up to 4-5 weeks sometimes. We were supposed to take family pics today. This will have to wait.
Watching the birdies while we have lunch
Need I say more?
Miss Rashface on the move
At the fence. Happy at the moment.
Porter asleep after dinner
Goodnight Porter
More views of the rash. It kept moving all over her body.
La la la la, la la la la. Elmo sure makes everything better I tell ya. But daddy gave me a bath and that helped too.
And so does Lawrence Welk
Porter showing off his Corn Dog on a Stick hat. (It's really Bob the Builder) Abigail and I watched Bob at 6:30 this morning.
Our baby boy. He makes me melt.
He looks like a little boy. But he's still my baby.
Giant Porter conquering the living room.
1 comment:
yikes. poor girl. Did they ever say what it was or what caused it? Well I hope she feels better soon - and doesn't pass it to porter.
Post a Comment