Wednesday, July 09, 2008



This is the baby stroller Abigail got for Christmas. They fight over it of course. So I put it away for a bit. Brought it back out and it was like WWIII.



Just as long as they share it's ok



Whole Foods in the stream. She was upset that her dress got wet.



Wait, I found a rock. All is well.



Bubby with his firetruck



Looking at all the birds. The birds here are tenacious! They were eating off our plate......while WE were eating off our plate!



Yeah I know. Cute huh? See the horse? A little girl let her play with it. Big mistake. (and no that's not a dead pug.....it's a stuffed animal)



Abbey with horse.



Bubby, Sissy, horse.



I really like this horse.



Horse had to go home with his family. Crap.



Crap crap crap. Big tears



Bubby running through water.



He's so cute here.





Back to normal for Abbey. All is well again. Kids had fun as usual. They are getting more and more daring.

3 comments:

Noah and Max said...

They are soooo sweet. I wish we could have spent more time together in town

gwendomama said...

dude. seriously thought that was a dead pug.
really.
thanks for clarifying that, and i am NOT being facetious.
and i am not even going to ask why there was a stuffed animal in a fountain.

Denise said...

Cute pics.