Thursday, October 02, 2008

Summers End
The weather will start to get cool, so I'm trying to take advantage of getting the kids out. I treat them at least once per week.



We decided we'd head to Sonic. They walked over to the table by themselves and got in the chairs. I helped Abbey a little and she didn't like that. So she wanted down and to start over. Knock yourself out girlfriend!



Bubby with his meal. I really don't feed the kids fries everyday.



Abigail has to hold the fry package. You can't just put the fries on the bag with ketchup.



Eating her fries. Seems a little territorial if you ask me.



Mommy's boy.



Then we went to the library. The kids are learning about the computer. Porter had a blast. They know that the mouse does something. We are working on holding it.



Abbey likes to color.



Choosing the right colors for my ghost.

No comments: