Friday, June 12, 2009

Big Kids

In the past I spent alot of time and money on sippy cups that leaked. I wanted the ones that don't leak. I mean DON'T LEAK.....at all. The Gerber Sippy cups that change colors have been the cups I love. They have a place where kids can grip the cup and it be secure in their small hands. I love 'em. I have recently begun to let the kids drink out of regular cups. They still don't quite know the meaning of "keep it in the kitchen". They do and they don't. So to save whatever we have, I have continued using the sippy cups. Sometimes I think we should ditch the sippies altogether, but they like having something to drink in the car and this keeps the mess to a minimum. What are your thoughts on sippy cups and do you think there is a cut off age?



Porter with the Tupperware cups Grammie Sondra got him. Green.



Abigail and her sippy cup. I found her outside, alone. I think she was taking a few moments to herself to enjoy her drink. Alone. We all need alone time Abbey.

No comments: