I get this question quite a bit. Especially from other mothers who WISH their children still napped. I believe in napping children until the bitter end. It helps with building their immune systems, assists in their growth and makes them happier children. It's rough to be home EVERY SINGLE DAY to nap your children, but you do it for them. The key to napping them is to let them know that they are going to lay down and take a nap and not let them talk you out of it. I've let them believe that EVERYONE takes naps. There are days that we skip because the weather is super nice or I just want to give the kids a break and let them play outside.
And I just learned yesterday they will nap (or lay quietly) in their classroom for 45 minutes when they start kindergarten next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment