Family Time
Last night was our potluck dinner at the community center. Dad came home from slaying the dragons and we bundled up the kids, loaded ourselves into the car and headed down for some great food. Mom brought corn caserole. It was gone in a flash. There was ham and turkey. All the sides were available too. The CC was decorated really pretty. Santa was outside but it was a bit too cold. After dinner we "strolled" down the paths and looked at Christmas lights and all the luminaries (real candles!) around the park. I'd say there are about 1000 of them: So pretty!. One street, a cul-de-sac, was all lit up except for one house. Hmmm. I told Carey maybe they don't celebrate Christmas. Anyway it was fun. We even saw one house that had their For Sale sign lit with lights. Now that's dedication! Porter fell asleep while Abbey stared at her over-so-protective parents. Family time. Nice. (No, Porter does not have on blush. His little cheeks just lit up like Rudolphs nose!) And there's my sweet, awesome husband. I love my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment