Flashback Friday
I remember us trucking up to Seton NICU every morning. It was as though the kids lived there and not at home. It was a weird feeling, but we found silver linings in those times. I got to heal and Porter and Abigail developed a really nice routine as far as feeding and sleep goes. They were used to noises in the NICU, so when they came home we didn't have to tip toe. Carey came to see the kids every night after work. I know he was so tired, but seeing the kids made his days. He would try to get by there at lunch if he was able to. When he showed up, our family was complete at the end of the day. And that's what counts.
Pic 1: Abbey safe and warm in dad's arms. That hat in no way fits her head today :(
Pic 2: Porter snuggled in his baby "cart." The pacifier......so big back then!
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment