Monday, May 07, 2007

So Big
We go to the doctor this week for the babies 1 year check up. I bet they take Porter off formula. He might get to drink milk now. However, I bet they keep Abigial on formula for a bit longer. We'll see.



Hard to believe that Abigail can touch the fishies



Look here lady. I want out. What can I do to get you to let me outta here. How about a cute face?



Ha ha ha, brother is stuck in his crib



Ok, maybe I will take a nap



I sure am cute, huh? And I have on my big girl sundress



Just hangin' out with mom



Saturday morning



Streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch



Mom, these dots are cool



Porter and his dots

1 comment:

Noah and Max said...

They are so big. We can't wait to finally meet them!!! We are all doing well here. Sorry I haven't had a chance to touch base yet.