Abigail with her pants on her head. Party on Abigail!
Now mom, you don't wear your pants on your head
I am one happy baby! Mom stuffed me in these Christman pants. I'm expecting a flood!
Ok, I'm sick of Oprah. Let's see whats on the news! (Yes, Porter can punch the buttons on the tv)
Porter and Grandpa Best
I love my pillow. Especially the zipper.
Big smile
Check out my choppers
I caught the kids wrestling with themselves and the pillows
I've taught the kids to watch the birdies. They love this.
Which ones are the white tail doves and which are the bluejays?
Waiting on the birdies
Let me give you a big slobber kiss sis.
1 comment:
The two of them together is just precious - they haave a permanent playmate. I can't wait until mine can play together.
I can't wait to get my hands on them. See you all soon!
Post a Comment