For the very busy mother......
www.thefamilyorganizer.com
This was posted by Gwen, a blogmomma I visit regularly. You can visit her site by scrolling down on the right under my other blogs I visit. Read the amazing story about her daughter Ivey.
This from her post:
I thought I might share the calendar that I use for scheduling. It is g.r.e.a.t and small enough to carry in my purse or diaper bag. It is called Amy Knapp’s Family Organizer. It has a monthly calendar followed by weekly lists, a to-do list on each page and a grocery and menu list on each page. If you like organization…this is the calendar for you! You can check it out at www.thefamilyorganizer.com.
So, this morning as I was flipping through my calendar it stopped on a page near the end of the calendar…Amy Knapp’s Family Story. Now why would you put your family story in a calendar? But, one sentence caught my attention…Our blessings can sometimes seem mixed. My initial thought was, “You’ve got that right”. So, I read her family story and guess what? She has a special need daughter and created the calendar because she could not find one to address her many medical appointments and family obligations. I guess that is why this calendar has been so helpful for me. If you are like me just trying stay afloat and in the right place at the right time, definitely check this calendar out. I got mine at Barnes and Noble.
No comments:
Post a Comment