The kids played in their room for a bit yesterday morning. It was a change from the living room. I think the kids enjoyed it. What they really like is to pull out mommy and daddy's CDs. But they are getting better knowing those are off limits. I love taking profile photos of the kids and especially love photos from the back. Just something about them.
The kids have been under the weather for a couple of days. Fevers with no symptoms. Porter's fever is back so he and I will go to the doc this morning. Abigail seems to be over whatever it was.
Where is everyone?
Looking at the bare trees.
Looking out the window with Sissy makes it alot more fun though.
2 comments:
Seriously...why were you up at 4:00am. Love the photos as well. Sorry to hear they are under the weather. Get better Porter
Oh trust me, that's probably CA time.......Now the other night we were all up around that time and all other hours too. :)
Post a Comment