Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun in Lago Vista
I've posted before about my friend Nancy and her family moving out to Lago. Their house is so wonderful. we all met up at Hill Country Days last Saturday. We had a very fun afternoon.

It was not crowded at the beginning so it made it quite nice for the kids. They got to run around and go crazy like a bunch of country kids.



Abbey with her "fwiiies"



Abbey and dad with "bwoons"



Abigail visited the butterfly garden. She loved it but hated it when a caterpillar climbed on her foot.



Bubby took a much needed nap but woke up later for lots of running around.



And we saw this. I think it's safe to say that this is a Kentucky Waterfall.



Then we headed to Scott and Nancy's and the kids rode on the horsie, played with trains and then went outside and got super dirty.



We made a stop at the mall on the way home. We were almost out of the woods and Porter spied this ride. $1. WORST dollar I've ever spent. (But look at how happy it made him) The kids went bonkers when it was over. I curse these things. There was a little couple working at one of the kiosks and they got a pretty good chuckle out the meltdown show.



Abigail enjoying the ride.



Mom got us these shirts. I should have bought these shirts after the ride.



Bubby's first Mickey shirt



Our camp out on the kitchen floor.



What a couple of cuties.



"Adventure sleeping"



"nigh-nigh" That's the way Porter says night night.



A view from above.

No comments: