Sorry for all the delay in postings. Just been alot going on. But I finally had the time to hook up the camera to Carey's PC. So here we are.
A few weekends ago, I decided to go out on a limb and make homemade whole wheat pizza. Nie Nie inspired me to make this. It turned out pretty good. I think I just needed to leave it in the oven for an extra 5 minutes. the dough would have been more crisp.
Anyway, if you haven't already found Stephanie's blog, please, when you have a moment, do so. It's well worth it. Her family is is more than awesome. Here is where her sister writes and updates us on Stephanie and her husband after their plane crashed back in August.

Playing with our dinosaurs mommy got us. Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They are really into dinos. Everything is rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Carey and kids getting ready to eat.

These kids devoured the pizza!

Mom, I really like this pizza!
Sunday was FREE Admission to all of Austin's museums. So we took advantage of it and headed to the LBJ Museum. It was really fun.

Listening to commentary on the moon landing. At first they didn't like the headphones, then they couldn't get enough of them.

After the museum we headed to Central Market to let the kids play.

Walking up the ramp.

Walking down the ramp.

Way to go Abigail.

Porter being brave.

Abbey being brave.

All this work makes a little man hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment