I loaded up the kids and we headed to Arboretum. We got Thundercloud Sub and sat outside and ate it. The kids stole the ships. They love a bag of chips. And they kept stealing my drink too. They ran around in the open grass and enjoyed themselves.

Enjoying my chips.

Bubby practicing walking up and down a steep hill.

Good job Bubby!

Up and down the stairs.

Running

I'm gonna get you mom.



This pic is so cute of Abigail. Running running running. She's like Forest Gump.


Stealing my chips.

Abigail chasing Porter.
After the park we walked to Barnes and Nable and played with the Thomas the Train table for about an hour. The kids love it. When it's time to go I tell them to put Thomas in his bed. They wave and say "Night night"
1 comment:
I love seeing them together at the park. they are best friends and it makes my heart melt. Can't wait for you all to be here!
Post a Comment