


We got them these balls at Target and the love them It's fun to kick them and watch them bounce off stuff. Gives them lots of exercise too!

I caught Bubby being like a big kid with his leg propped up and just relaxing.

Abigail with her ball.



On Saturday we went to Home Depot.

Abigail made a heart box.

Porter made football bookends.

When Abigail got up from her nap she said "Flow-ey".
Abigail got to hold the flowers we bought in her lap on the ride home. She really liked these flowers. I told her that after her nap we could plant the flowers. She didn't want to take them out of the package, but ended helping me.





Porter has to carry his favorite toys everywhere. He has learned to carry things in his mouth. Smart boy!

Abigail in her beer box.

Hollywood at the table

I asked Abigail to be a mad Dinosaur. Mad dino cross their arms and pout.
Oh, and we've been doing this

1 comment:
I love to look at your pictures, because there's two of everything. I think it's so cute! My kids play in beer boxes too - lol... I love their potty's! Ours is plain white- yuk!
Post a Comment