Thursday, April 23, 2009

The kids and I ran to Lowe's to darken up some paint for the front door. We like to sit on the tractors and get into all the paint samples.








Later in the evening dad and the kids laid in the yard and looked at the sky.

And I did this while the kids were busy. Shhhhhhhhhh.



They look a little frazzled.

4 comments:

Noah and Max said...

Aaaah I love the picture of dad and the kids!

Sara said...

Loving that picture of the yard, with Dad and the kiddo's.. so cute

RG Mama said...

that is the MOST adorable picture of the Carey and the kids!

Anonymous said...

Hello all
http://www.golfpoloshirts.net/ - zoloft no prescription
It was considered the most prescribed antidepressant drug last 2007.
[url=http://www.golfpoloshirts.net/]buy zoloft[/url]
The patient should wait for 14 days before taking drug with MAOI or vice versa.
sertraline 50 mg
The doctor should monitor the patient on the first 12 weeks of the treatment.