
The beautiful capitol (south side)

Southwest corner

This reads:
"There is no danger of a surprise when the rangers are between us and the enemy" and "The Texas Rangers have done all that could be expected or required of soldiers"
Basically, don't mess with the rangers.


Heroes of the Alamo

I asked Abigail if she would sit on the steps so I could take her picture. (she did!)

Porter playing under the Heroes of the Alamo memorial.



Porter with 12th Street behind him.


Negotiating sticks


Playing with some other children

Grammie and Abbey dancing to the music

Running. Abbey is like Forrest Gump.


See?

Hands up

Me and the kiddos

My stick

Bubby

"Mom, come see fwowies"

Pretty girl

Playing with his truck down in the bushes

Buddies

The kids were worn out. Especially Porter.
I also had the great experience of changing Porter's diaper on the grounds of the Capitol.
1 comment:
So cute and fun! Your photos look so professional! They are so cute and so big!
Post a Comment