

Sam and Bucky - KVET 98.1

Busky and Sam again

Trick roper. Ropin' kids and having them try and escape. Abigail and Porter know what trick roping is from having watched Oklahoma! so many times.

Pancakes and syrup. mmmmmmmmmm


Our first balloons. I thought these were gonna be the death of me. They kept coming off the sticks and I'd have to chase them. They did pretty good. (They are in the trashcan now with no huge melt down)

Bubby and his balloon.

Entertainment

Abigail let me put her over the hay bales and she went to dance

There they are..............without ME!


Longhorn. Abigail wanted to "get on"...I don't think so sweetheart.

Betsy the Cow - Star of Texas Mascot

Abigail LOVED her. She was hesitant at first and was really admiring her dress. Finally she went over to her.


Abigail got many compliments on her cowgirl dress.

After the breakfast. Tired and ready to go home.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. You guys are always up to something!
I love all the pictures. My favorite is the one of Abigail having "tea." You are so very fortunate to be able to stay home with them. Memories are being made. Love, Mary
Post a Comment