
I was in my bedroom getting dressed and I came back to Abigail almost dressed. All by herself. She had the arm inside out so it hindered her completion. Mom helped out though. Way to go Abigail. Now teach your brother to do this please!

In the elevator pressing buttons

The ballroom


The luncheon is so nice.

This is Ruby of Ruby and Emme.

The Snelsons. They were in the NICU the same time we were. They are about 2 weeks behind us.


Abigail LOVED playing tea.

The kiddos


The kids got chicken fingers, fries, and veggies. They loved it.

Out in the foyer.

Waiting on our car. Abigail was checking out the valet.

Abigail wouldn't stand next to him so I took his pic.
If you don't have a charity that you donate to, please consider donating to the March of Dimes.
1 comment:
Cute! We had such a good time and are so looking forward to the Walk.
Post a Comment