

Uh oh. Someone's not happy

Porter looking on

Liesl in the yellow and her husband Tom on the right.

Big Brother Andrew. He's one of our favorite friends.

This lady was the leader of the party. She was so nice. She was very patient with each child and took her time. Here she is stuffing the bear.

Bubby hugging his bear before he is stuffed

Washing the bears

Abigail finally enjoying herself

The men lined up on the bench. The kids were all getting their pictures taken.

My Buddy

Taking rides on the escalator

Hot dogs and cake



Happy 1st Birthday Lilia!!!!!
4 comments:
Hi! Your blog is really nice! I used to work at Build a Bear! It was a fun place! I am new to blogging and wanted to invite you to stop by!
hey - looks like fun. I had thought about it for one of the boys but it always seemed like a "girl" birthday party
Looks like they enjoyed a fun day...fancy schmancy FIRST bday! :)
Your twins are soooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment