Friday, September 25, 2009

Put a brick on 'em!

I tell ya what. These kids are growing so fast. I can just imagine what my grocery cart is going to look like in the future. Porter and Abigail both have a good appetite. Never really a struggle to get them to eat. They aren't very picky eaters either. Abigail doesn't eat alot of meat but that's ok. Porter loves hot dogs, chips and salsa, broccoli and steak. Abigail loves macaroni and cheese, corn and pizza.

Abigail and Porter are really into acorns as of late. We always look for them on walks. Both Abigail and Porter still like to swing in the baby bucket swings at the park. I remember when I could fit both of them in the swing at the same time.

We are ready for fall here in Austin. It has been a brutal summer. Our break is around the corner.



Kids loaded up and ready to go to the park




(SCREEN SAVER ALERT!!!)
They must think I'm funny or something







No comments: