Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today is really nice outside, so we are going to the park later. Carey and I are dividing the yard soon so the kids can have one side and the dogs the other. Then we'll put the slide outside to climb on. I guess this means they're growing up when they get to play outside. Summer should be fun too. I'll have to get them a turtle pool for the hot days. Oh and we also have the picnic table so we can have picnics everyday. And swimming in the pool counts as a bath so they should be super clean by the end of the summer.

Today the kids played with a shoe box and the die cast cars.



Porter with his Bug.



Abbey's shoes have bells on them. She loves to wear them and puts them on first thing in the morning. $3 resale shop.



Playing with the lid and her purse. She's getting hair too. She knows where her toes, belly, eyes, hair, nose and ears are. Smart girl.



Porter in his shoe box. Maybe when you were first born, but not now Chumbawumba. This little booger likes to take off his diapers! What am I gonna do?



And the fight over the box ensues.

2 comments:

Noah and Max said...

Porter reminds me of that cat email I sent you - trying to fit in that box.

ellegirl said...

Cute photos! I found your blog through the Guinn Triplets. I read your post about how you're going to divide up your yard so the dogs can have one side and the babies, the other. We were talking about doing the same thing this spring and was wondering what you are going to use to keep the dogs out of the kid's side of the yard?

Elle