Well Porter is on the mend. We visited the ER on Wednesday night because I thought something was really wrong. Turns out he's healthy as a horse. Both kids had been sick with a viral infection (we probably got it off the nasty highchair at McDonald's........ewwww, I'm not doing that again) and Abigail had healed fine. Porter just wasn't right for a few days and was screaming and I couldn't even console him. I almost called EMS. Took him to the ped's office and they checked him over. They said to take him to the ER if it happened again. At around 9pm on Wednesday night he started crying again. I took him and he got the full work over. Nothing. So here we are. Poor Buddy just wasn't feeling good I guess. We'll be keeping a close eye on him these next few days.

Buddy with his bottle.


Sleeping Angel

Fast asleep on Mater.

Looks as if he might be feeling better.


Socks as gloves.

Fashion nightmare Miss Abigail.

Struttin her stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment