Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Burgers, shakes and suckers from the bank

The kids are growing up. They got suckers at the credit union the other day. I remember getting suckers at the bank when I was little. It was a treat.



They were very good with their suckers



mmmmmmmm



Then we ate at Hilbert's. Man, their burgers are good. Abigail had to sit on the fun seat. Kids had shakes, fries and burgers. In that order too.



Dad and Porter having lunch. We like to support local joints.

What local burger place is your favorite? (Austin or any other town)

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I totally remember getting suckers at the bank. They were always those safety pops, with the stick curved at the bottom and stuck back up in the candy, remember those? As far as burgers go, we love Ron's for a greasy spoon type and McNellie's for a bigger burger. OOOO and they have sweet potato fries that are to die for!

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

I totally remember the safety loops! I was going to try and explain that one on here but don't know if people would have remembered! Thanks Gretchen.