I've never done a blog hop. Looks like fun and I think I'll join in!
Today we are sharing one of our favorite pictures. I can think of thousands, as I take LOTS of pictures. But one come to mind and that is my husband holding our precious twins in the NICU hours after the were born. (He was the first to hold them as I was back in the room recovering)
Our twins were born healthy thank God. They were born 6 weeks premature on April 15th, 2006 and stayed in the NICU for about a month. Porter came home on Cinco De Mayo (Friday, May 5) and Abigail came home that Sunday.
Here's the picture of Carey holding the twins.

3 comments:
Those are some full arms.
What a happy face... and such a great memory!
Fun! This hop is great fun too!
check out my giveaway!
http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/07/giveaway-monday-cupcakes.html
HOP HOP HOP
The Buzz,
Brandy
How precious!! My picture is of my hubby holding our daughter right after her first bath! Your link caught my eye because Porter is my maiden name. :)
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment